Hey SBI4U students! Finally done marking and report cards. As I'm sure many of you would have predicted, most student's results on the exam were a little lower than term marks. In general the multiple choice were the lowest score while the application answers were the best done. Many of you took my advice and put lots of thought into those long answers. I read lots of connections to the course content and lots of good biological terms used correctly. In the end, some students marks dropped slightly, but a few were even raised!
I want to wish you all a safe and restful summer. I also want to wish our departing grads a wonderful post high school experience! It's been a pleasure teaching you all this past semester and I look forward to seeing some of you in the halls in September and the rest of you at commencement!
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment