Thursday, February 19, 2009

Good morning and happy snow day! I'm at school, so if you live in town and want to come in for extra help, I'll be in room 228 except over the lunch hour.
Tomorrow we will finish the 3-D molecules lab and then you will be discussing the large number of textbook questions that were for homework for about a week now. You will be doing this in your learning teams. If you can't remember what was assigned, check under the homework section next to these posts.
If you are finished all work in this class and are looking for something to do today, please feel free to read about An Introduction To Metabolism (pp. 58-68). You can also work on your unit 1 research report, which is due next week. I've booked the library for Monday so you can write your good copy then, or get help with referencing. You should have all your research and a rough copy done by Monday morning. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment