Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hello SBI4U students....first, let me apologize for the chaos of yesterday's class. I had checked one computer in 232 to be sure the 3-D molecule lab was still working in there, and that computer was working. I assumed the rest would be fine. I guess when that room was renovated, the programs on the computers were also changed. As a result, we will try to complete part 2 of the 3-D molecules lab in class on Wednesday using the Smart Board. So, this lab will not be due until Thursday of next week. We will still have a work period on Tuesday for your unit 1 research project which is due the following week. If you have not completed the long list of textbook questions that were assigned last week, that should be done this weekend. Have a nice long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment